Sanitary pumps are used to transport and process liquid product under sanitary standard. Each sanitary pump must be made in 316L stainless steel with a standard finish of 32Ra maximum on the product contact surface. With over a decade experience, the CME sanitary centrifugal pumps offer below advantages:
1. One of the largest centrifugal pump manufacturers, who supplied up to size 6410.
2. 3-a certified as number 1793.
3. Food- grade and FDA compliance on the sealing materials.
4. All parts are fully inspected with Niton analyzer from raw material to finished parts.
5. Forming casing with 100% water pressure test.
6. Completely interchangeable with other manufacturer’s pumps.